utorak, 14. travnja 2015.

Street style

My flower crown is always with me.

While I am walking the streets of my favourite town,travelling on a train to some remote and romantic town or standing on a balcony watching a perfect sunset.

The red of the petals perfectly engulfs the red, orange and yellow of each sunset.

I wear my flower crown to catch the magic of each moment. 

Magic is caught in the tangling web of each petal.

 My flower crown is the bondage of my life, my love and every perfect moment I live through.

 I feel like perfection wearing it – as if I were wearing red, red love and red, red sunsets in my hair. 

My flower power crown is my inner fire, and it stands for all my dreams and desires.

Photo :  Irina and Matej Weddings
Video: Ana Videography
Model: Anamarija Crnoja
Skirt: Yuniku

Video :  'Street style' video





















Visit for more photos :
http://irinaandmatej.com/blog/street-style

You can find 'Street style ' editorial here :  Get Sparkly Magazin

2 komentara:

  1. Ovim editorijalom stezadali ozbiljan zadatak svim našim budućim saradnicima. Voli vas vaš Get Sparkly duo <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hvala ,ali tako i treba :D Tako cemo i mi biti sto bolji :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši